POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Background Style... : Re: Background Style... Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Background Style...
From: Shay
Date: 15 Apr 2002 09:38:40
Message: <3cbad7e0$1@news.povray.org>
Nice modeling on the vase.

If you want to keep the setup you have here for your beauty shot, I would
suggest a curtain behind the flower. Another possibility would be to use a
photograph behind the flower and place the flower in a window or on a
candle-lit table. I think that right now, the flower may not take up enough
of the frame to really grab attention.

 -Shay

Tim Nikias <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote in message